Helpful Tips for a Successful BLUE KNIGHT ™ Symposium Experience
Thank you for registering for our inaugural BLUE KNIGHT ™ Symposium. We want you to get the most out of your experience, so we’ve compiled a few tips to help you navigate the event.
- To avoid interruptions with your virtual environment experirence, please ensure your browser window is set at 100% zoom and disable pop up blockers.
- Are you interested in chatting with other attendees via text or video? You can send an invitation to chat with another attendee within the platform. Both parties will need to accept a chat request for the discussion to begin.
- Do you have questions about the Blue Knight companies, Johnson & Johnson Innovation, or BARDA? Head to the Community Hub for more information and the chance to speak with booth representatives.
- Do you want to save a document to review later? Click on the briefcase icon next to a document to add it to your personal briefcase.
- For those who are not participating in one of the small group discussions, we will have general sessions for attendees to ask questions about Johnson & Johnson Innovation, BARDA, and Blue Knight. These sessions will take place on December 9th from 6:00-6:45 PM ET and December 10th from 12:00 – 12:45 PM ET. You can find these sessions via the Main Stage.
- If you need help during the event, please navigate to the Help Desk where support will be there to answer your questions.
About Blue Knight
Johnson & Johnson Innovation – JLABS is collaborating with the Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority (BARDA), a component of the Office of the Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response in the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, to form . This collaboration aims to stimulate innovation and incubation of technologies that improve health security and response through companies focused on public health threats and emerging infectious diseases. Find out more about BARDA and its mission at .